ANA Expands International Flight Services from
Tokyo Haneda Airport Terminal 2
- • Beginning Oct. 29, 2023, the number of international flights departing from Haneda Airport Terminal 2 will triple, increasing from the current five flights to a total of 16 flights.
- • The 16 international flights will include all ANA flights from Haneda to Europe and as well as flights to Honolulu, Singapore, Sydney and Shanghai (Hongqiao).
- • The minimum transfer time from domestic flights to international flights in Terminal 2 is 55 minutes, allowing passengers to make convenient connections from cities in Japan to overseas destinations via Haneda.
- • ANA will continue to expand the number of routes operated from Terminal 2.
TOKYO, Sep. 19, 2023 - All Nippon Airways (ANA), Japan's largest and 5-Star airline for 10 consecutive years, will increase the number of international flights departing from Haneda Airport Terminal 2 beginning October 29. Along with its current service of five flights, a total of 16 flights will depart from Terminal 2, including all flights to Europe (London, Paris, Frankfurt, and Munich) and flights to destinations such as Honolulu, Singapore, Sydney and Shanghai (Hongqiao).
International Flights departing from Haneda Airport Terminal 2 from Oct. 29, 2023
Of the 40 international flights departing from Haneda Airport, 16 will depart from Terminal 2.
Please see the attachment for details of all flights.
- *1 NH843 to Singapore and NH217 to Munich will depart from Terminal 3 until October 29, and will depart from Terminal 2 from Oct. 30.
- *For the latest information on the departure terminal, please check the ANA app or website.
- *The above plan is applicable between October 29, 2023 to March 30, 2024.
- *The above plan is applicable for international flights operated by ANA. International flights operated by other airlines and codeshare flights will continue to depart from and arrive at the Terminal 3 regardless of the route.
Arrival flights at Haneda Airport Terminal 2 International
For flights arriving at Haneda Airport, the scheduled arrival terminal will be displayed on ANA's "Flight Status Information" website 24 hours prior to the departure time. The confirmed terminal will be displayed two hours prior to arrival. The ANA website and "My Booking" feature on the ANA app will display "T2/T3;" please refer to the "Flight Status Information" for arrival terminal information.
The transfer time from domestic flights to international flights at Terminal 2 is 55 minutes, shorter than the time required for transfers across terminals, allowing for convenient transfers from cities in Japan to destinations such as Honolulu from Haneda.
ANA will continue to increase the number of flights departing from Terminal 2 and fully maximize our operations together with Terminal 3.
From October 29, the opening hours of the ANA SUITE LOUNGE and ANA LOUNGE in Terminal 2 for international flights will be expanded to accommodate the increase in departures. The BAR counter and the LIVE kitchen at the ANA LOUNGE will also reopen.
Lounge Opening Hours:
Terminal 2 (International flights): 5:00AM - until the last international flight departs from Terminal 2
Bright and spacious, with an impressive architectural design that evokes Japanese tradition, these ANA lounges, one of the largest in Japan, offer a quality space to support the various ways in which passengers spend their pre-departure time. In addition to a relaxing seating area, passengers can enjoy drinks and meals prepared in front of them by baristas, bartenders and chefs at the BAR area and the LIVE kitchens.
- *There are conditions for using the lounge. Please check the ANA app or website for details.
- *Services are subject to change without notice depending on the time.
- *The ANA LOUNGE also offers Paid Lounge Access, available at an additional fee.
Haneda Lounge Service:
Paid Lounge Access:
ANA Corporate Communications, TEL +81-3-6735-1111, email@example.com
Founded in 1952 with just two helicopters, All Nippon Airways (ANA) has grown to become the largest airline in Japan. ANA HOLDINGS Inc. (ANA HD), established in 2013, is the largest airline group holding company in Japan including ANA and Peach Aviation, the leading LCC in Japan.
ANA is a launch customer and the largest operator of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, making ANA HD the biggest Dreamliner owner in the world. A member of Star Alliance since 1999, ANA has joint venture agreements with United Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Swiss International Airlines and Austrian Airlines - giving it a truly global presence.
The airline's legacy of superior service has been recognized with SKYTRAX's 5-Star rating every year since 2013, with ANA being the only Japanese airline to win this prestigious designation for 10 consecutive years. ANA has been recognized by Air Transport World as "Airline of the Year" three times (2007, 2013 and 2018); it is one of only a select few airlines to win this prominent award multiple times.
In 2022, ANA received first place in the Global airline and Asia Pacific categories at the CIRIUM On-Time Performance Awards, marking the second consecutive year ANA was recognized as the most on-time airline in the world. ANA is the only company in the aviation industry to receive the Gold Class distinction from the 2022 S&P Global Sustainability Awards and ANA HD has been selected as a member of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index list for the sixth consecutive year and the Dow Jones Sustainability Asia Pacific Index list for the seventh consecutive year.
For more information, please refer to the following link: