ANA Awarded 2023 SKYTRAX Top Winner for
Airport Services, Cleanliness and Airline Staff in Asia,
Ranked 3rd in Airline of the Year
- • ANA was ranked 3rd in the 2023 Airline of the Year award by SKYTRAX. ANA is also a 10-time recipient of World's Best Airport Services as well as five-time recipient of World's Cleanest Airline and eight-time recipient of Best Airline Staff Service in Asia awards
TOKYO, Jun. 20, 2023 - All Nippon Airways (ANA), Japan's largest and 5-Star airline for 10 consecutive years, was awarded 3rd in the 2023 Airline of the Year by SKYTRAX, a globally leading independent international air transport rating organization. ANA also received repeat recognition as the top ranking airline in three major categories, including: World's Best Airport Services, World's Cleanest Airline, and Best Airline Staff Service in Asia. SKYTRAX is globally recognized as the leading independent international air transport rating organization.
"Through the commitment of all our employees to deliver unbeatable customer experience, ANA has earned 3rd place in the prestigious SKYTRAX Airline of the Year award, as well as the top award in three categories," said Shinichi Inoue, President and CEO of ANA. "With the multiple recognitions, it is undeniable that ANA's track record is unprecedented. However, while we are humbled by these accolades, we are determined to continue improving our quality to bring about further innovation. To meet the evolving needs of our passengers in the post-COVID era, we will raise our efforts to unite the world in wonder by offering customer-oriented service, products and experiences at the next level."
World's Best Airport Services (10-time recipient)
This award is presented to the airline with the highest overall rating for airport services. ANA strives to provide attentive and personalized service to each customer at every point of their journey, including check-in counters, lounges and boarding gates. In addition, the following efforts are being made to realize a more convenient and smooth boarding experience:
- ・Developing the new service model "ANA Smart Travel" to evolve ANA's digital services that enable customers to access boarding information in a timely manner on their own mobile devices. At the same, ANA is working to integrate the services of staff who are attentive to each customer's needs into its digital services, and to create a new service model that provides a smooth travel experience for all customers.
- ・Promoting accessibility in our services to suit each customer's needs and to realize "friendly skies for all," by prioritizing inclusive and universal services for all customers.
- ・Reopening of the ANA ARRIVAL LOUNGE at Narita International Airport and the ANA LOUNGE and ANA SUITE LOUNGE at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (Honolulu).
World's Cleanest Airline (5-time recipient)
This award is given to the airline with the highest reputation for cabin hygiene and cleanliness. ANA was evaluated for its efforts to provide a safe and clean environment and service to all customers in every aspect of their travel. Using this initiative as a starting point, ANA will continue to enhance in-flight cleaning so that passengers can enjoy ANA flights in comfort in the future.
- ・Staff from different departments collaborate to implement meticulous cleaning to provide a comfortable in-flight environment.
- ・ANA fosters employee awareness of hygiene and cleanliness through in-house education.
Best Airline Staff Service in Asia (8-time recipient)
This award is presented to the airline with the best quality of customer service by its airport staff and flight attendants among airlines based in Asia. The award recognizes the consistently high level of service provided by airport staff and flight attendants.
- ・ANA provides timely and personalized services tailored to each customer by implementing a centralized information management system that connects customer data across various departments.
- ・ANA hosts customer skill contests at airports in Japan and overseas to enhance staff's customer service skills and hospitality.
As an airline recognized by the prestigious SKYTRAX as a 5-star airline for 10 consecutive years since 2013, the ANA Group will continue to pursue high quality service and safety as our top priority.
ANA Corporate Communications, TEL +81-3-6735-1111, firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 1952 with just two helicopters, All Nippon Airways (ANA) has grown to become the largest airline in Japan. ANA HOLDINGS Inc. (ANA HD), established in 2013, is the largest airline group holding company in Japan including ANA and Peach Aviation, the leading LCC in Japan.
ANA is a launch customer and the largest operator of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, making ANA HD the biggest Dreamliner owner in the world. A member of Star Alliance since 1999, ANA has joint venture agreements with United Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Swiss International Airlines and Austrian Airlines - giving it a truly global presence.
The airline's legacy of superior service has been recognized with SKYTRAX's 5-Star rating every year since 2013, with ANA being the only Japanese airline to win this prestigious designation for 10 consecutive years. ANA has been recognized by Air Transport World as "Airline of the Year" three times (2007, 2013 and 2018); it is one of only a select few airlines to win this prominent award multiple times.
In 2022, ANA received first place in the Global airline and Asia Pacific categories at the CIRIUM On-Time Performance Awards, marking the second consecutive year ANA was recognized as the most on-time airline in the world. ANA is the only company in the aviation industry to receive the Gold Class distinction from the 2022 S&P Global Sustainability Awards and ANA HD has been selected as a member of the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index list for the sixth consecutive year and the Dow Jones Sustainability Asia Pacific Index list for the seventh consecutive year.
For more information, please refer to the following link: