ANA to Temporarily Change Service on Select International
Routes Due to the Coronavirus as of Feb. 24, 2021
- •Starting on April 1, the flight schedule for the Tokyo Narita = Kuala Lumpur route will be changed.
- •From April 19, ANA will resume daily operation of the Tokyo Narita = Manila route, while the flight schedule for the Tokyo Haneda = Washington D.C. and Tokyo Haneda = Houston routes will be changed.
TOKYO, Feb. 24, 2021 - All Nippon Airways (ANA) will temporarily change its flight frequency to select cities due to the ongoing changes to immigration guidelines, recently instituted public health quarantine measures and passenger demand trends. Due to the widespread impact of COVID-19, and as part of our ongoing review of flight schedules from April 1 to June 30, we have made changes to select routes. We apologize for the inconvenience caused by these changes and appreciate your understanding.
ANA will continue to monitor local immigration restrictions and quarantine guidelines as well as demand trends and travel viability as it decides on the frequency of flights and when to resume certain routes. Furthermore, ANA will adhere to the standards and protocols established by the "ANA Care Promise," our initiative to provide a clean and hygienic environment at airports and aboard aircraft so that all customers can travel safely and comfortably.
The summary of today's announcement on international flights is as follows. Please visit ANA Website for more details about our flight operations.
International Schedule Overview (April 1 - June 30, 2021):
- *1 The total number of flights includes interim flights.
- *2 The operation rate is based on a comparison to the FY2020 Business Plan.
Additional Announcements for April 1 - 18 as of today:
Based on the rising demand and special needs of passengers, between April 1 - 18, a total of 1 flight serving 1 route will be affected by the increases, while some changes will change the day of the week for operations of some routes.
April 1 - 18
Announcements for the schedule from April 19 - June 30 as of today:
The changes to the schedule based on today's announcement are highlighted in yellow below. A portion of the schedule that had been announced in the previous FY2021 Business Plan dated Jan. 26, 2021 will also be affected.
Asia / Oceania
North America / Panpacific
- *1 Return flights bound for Japan will be departing on the following day.
- *2 Flights operated by ANA under Air Travel Bubble established by Government of India for Japan.
- *3 The outbound flights are the Semi Commercial Flights approved by the Thai Government. Passengers entering Thailand are required to meet all regulations prescribed by the Thai government and the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT) as well as to obtain the Certificate of Entry into the Kingdom of Thailand (COE). Please refer to the website of the Royal Thai Embassy Tokyo, Japan or Consulates or to contact the nearest Royal Thai Embassies or Consulates in respective countries to learn the required procedures for entry to Thailand. (As of February 24, 2021)
Disclaimer: Due to the rapid change in the travel advisory and immigration regulations in Thailand, passengers must regularly check the information prior to the departure date and handle any independent enquiries before travelling.
- *4 Announcement will be made once the new launch date is confirmed.
- *5 These changes were announced in the FY2021 Business Plan that was released on Jan. 26, 2021.
Flight schedule for the announcements as of today:
Flight Schedule from April 19:
- * The announced plan above is subject to the approval of relevant authorities, and the aircraft may change depending on the flight status.
Due to the strengthening of quarantine measures in each region, changes in immigration conditions and other precautions are being implemented. For customers planning to travel, please check the latest information from embassies, consulates, and health institutions in your destination.
ANA will continue to closely monitor the situation and will take appropriate action when needed to provide a clean, safe and comfortable environment for our customers and employees. For further information on our special handling measures regarding ticket reservations and other COVID-19 related matters, please refer to the link below: https://www.ana.co.jp/en/jp/topics/notice200127/
Contact:ANA Corporate Communications, TEL +81-3-6735-1111, email@example.com
Following the "Inspiration of Japan" high quality of service, ANA has been awarded the respected 5-Star rating every year since 2013 from SKYTRAX. ANA is the only Japanese airline to win this prestigious designation eight years in a row. Additionally, ANA has been recognized by Air Transport World as "Airline of the Year" three times in the past 10 years - 2007, 2013 and 2018, becoming one of the few airlines winning this prestigious award for multiple times.
ANA was founded in 1952 with two helicopters and has become the largest airline in Japan, as well as one of the most significant airlines in Asia. ANA offers a unique dual hub model which enables passengers to travel to Tokyo and connect through the two airports in the metropolitan Tokyo, NARITA and HANEDA, to various destinations throughout Japan, and also offers same day connections between various North American, Asian and Chinese cities.
ANA has been a member of Star Alliance since 1999 and has joint venture partnerships with United Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Swiss International Airlines and Austrian Airlines.
In addition to the full service and award-winning record of ANA, the ANA Group's subsidiary Peach Aviation Limited is the leading LCC in Japan, and has expanded following the integration of Vanilla Air Inc. in late 2019. The ANA Group carried 54.4 million passengers in FY2018, has approximately 43,000 employees and a fleet of 260 aircraft. ANA is a proud launch customer and the biggest operator of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
For more information, please refer to the following link.