ANA to Resume Service and Increase Flights to Select Routes
in Asia, Europe and North America
- ・Service for the Tokyo Narita = Shenzhen route will launch on Dec. 14. ANA will be the first Japanese airline to operate this route.
- ・In December, ANA will resume the Tokyo Narita = Phnom Penh route, and also increase the number of flights serving the Tokyo Narita = Singapore route, as well as the Hanoi to Tokyo Narita, Ho Chi Minh City to Tokyo Haneda, Ho Chi Minh City to Tokyo Narita and Yangon to Tokyo Narita routes. In addition, ANA will operate the Tokyo Narita = Dusseldorf route to meet high demand during the year-end and New Year holiday season.
- ・Tentative flights will be operated for the San Francisco to Nagoya (Chubu) and the Houston to Nagoya (Chubu) routes in anticipation of increased demand for travel from North America to Nagoya (Chubu) and the surrounding Chubu region of Japan.
TOKYO, Nov. 25, 2020 - All Nippon Airways (ANA) will temporarily change its flight frequency to select cities in Asia, Europe and North America. Based on changes to immigration guidelines, recently instituted public health quarantine measures and passenger demand, the company has adjusted its flight schedules from December to January for select routes.
ANA will continue to monitor local immigration restrictions and quarantine guidelines as well as demand trends and travel viability as it decides on the frequency of flights and when to resume certain routes. Furthermore, ANA will adhere to the standards and protocols established by the "ANA Care Promise," our initiative to provide a clean and hygienic environment at airports and onboard aircraft so customers can travel safely and comfortably.
Changes to the Schedule （December 1, 2020 - January 31, 2021）:
A total of 106 flights serving 10 routes will be affected from Dec. 1 to Jan. 31 by the changes announced today.
- *The total number of flights includes tentative flights.
Additional announcements as of today:
Flight schedule for the announcements as of today:
- * The announced plan above is subject to the approval of relevant authorities, and the aircraft may change depending on the flight status.
Due to the strengthening of quarantine measures in each region, changes in immigration conditions and other precautions are being implemented. For customers planning to travel, please check the latest information from the embassies, consulates, and health institutions located in your destination.
From September 25, all visitors traveling from Japan to China will be required to present a certificate showing negative results from a PCR test taken within 3 days prior to the departure date. For details, please refer to the link below:
ANA will continue to closely monitor the situation and will take appropriate action when needed to provide a clean, safe and comfortable environment for our customers and employees.
For further information on our special handling measures regarding ticket reservations and other COVID-19 related matters, please refer to the link below:
Contact:ANA Corporate Communications, TEL +81-3-6735-1111, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the "Inspiration of Japan" high quality of service, ANA has been awarded the respected 5-Star rating every year since 2013 from SKYTRAX. ANA is the only Japanese airline to win this prestigious designation eight years in a row. Additionally, ANA has been recognized by Air Transport World as "Airline of the Year" three times in the past 10 years - 2007, 2013 and 2018, becoming one of the few airlines winning this prestigious award for multiple times.
ANA was founded in 1952 with two helicopters and has become the largest airline in Japan, as well as one of the most significant airlines in Asia, operating 82 international routes and 118 domestic routes (as of December 2019). ANA offers a unique dual hub model which enables passengers to travel to Tokyo and connect through the two airports in the metropolitan Tokyo, NARITA and HANEDA, to various destinations throughout Japan, and also offers same day connections between various North American, Asian and Chinese cities.
ANA has been a member of Star Alliance since 1999 and has joint venture partnerships with United Airlines, Lufthansa German Airlines, Swiss International Airlines and Austrian Airlines.
In addition to the full service and award-winning record of ANA, the ANA Group's subsidiary Peach Aviation Limited is the leading LCC in Japan, and has expanded following the integration of Vanilla Air Inc. in late 2019. The ANA Group carried 54.4 million passengers in FY2018, has approximately 43,000 employees and a fleet of 260 aircraft. ANA is a proud launch customer and the biggest operator of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
For more information, please refer to the following link.